Types of personal information
X+CO collects, processes and stores the following types of personal information. Common categories of personal information, ie. name, title, address, e-mail address and telephone number, information on purchase history, interests, etc. Purpose of collecting, storing and processing personal data.
X+CO stores and processes personal information for the following purposes:
– To be able to hold meetings and development courses
– To be able to contact customers, confirm and follow up on agreements
– Having conversations with the customer and storing relevant information
– To be able to offer the best possible advice
– Selling and marketing X+CO’s services. If you have given your consent to receive direct marketing with news and offers, etc., we can also use the information collected to target the marketing you receive
– Sending newsletters.
X+CO only processes relevant personal information
X+CO only processes personal information about the customer that is relevant and sufficient for the purposes described above. For example, no more information than is needed for the specific purpose.
Retention of personal data and deletion policy
X+CO stores personal information for as long as it is relevant to your customer relationship with X+CO. If a customer relationship ends, we will delete your information after 2 years. However, accounting information is excluded, which cf. the Accounting Act is stored for 5 years.
You have cf. The Data Protection Regulation entitles to:
– To see the information we process about you.
– To get any incorrect information about you corrected.
– Asking to have information about you deleted earlier than our normal practice dictates (as described above). Not all information can be deleted ahead of time as legislation can prevent this.
X+CO protects the customers personal information and has taken measures that protect personal information against being destroyed, lost or altered, against unauthorized publication, and against unauthorized access or knowledge of them. See evt. more at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way X+CO processes your information. See contact data at the Danish Data Protection Agency here: www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you have any questions about X+CO’s processing of personal data, please feel free to contact us.
X+CO ApS, Hyskenstraede 10, 4., 1207 Copenhagen. Phone: +45 22200676 or +45 20684207.